PRADA IS WHAT SHE WEARS!

Thursday, June 3, 2010

How's it going to be ,when you don't know me anymore ?

You think I'm weak.
I think you're wrong.


Even Gwen Stefani said she couldn't doubt me.


SpongeBobThinks: I can barely breathe this water thanks to YOUR oil spill. Humans are heartless.



Standing here with my heart in my hands and I can't figure out where to put it.



My shadow just unfollowed me.



Hey you, with the super nice motorcycle... you have a really nice motorcycle. K that's it.




I wonder how many other people in the world just put on chapstick.


I swallowed a pillow and the hospital described my condition as "comfortable."



Houston, we don't have a problem.


I strongly encourage you to.



I prefer daydreams over reality.



You should've gone to China, you know, 'cause I hear they give away babies like free iPods. You know, they pretty much just put them in those t-shirt guns and shoot them out at sporting events.



You ever get the feeling someone’s watching you? Well it’s me.



Water is just coffee that hasn't reached it's full potential.




Reality is a nice place but I wouldn't want to live there.



Since I'm not your everything, how about I'll be nothing. To the left. To the left. If you wanna leave, Be my guest, You can step.



Some day your games will catch up to you.



Last night, I played a blank tape on full blast. The mime next door went nuts.


I've got a secret. It's on the tip of my tongue. It's on the back of my lungs. And I'm gonna keep it. I know something you don't know.


Could you imagine Chocolate-Covered-Augustus-Flavored-Goop ?! EW ! No one would buy it.



I'll be the bright side of your bad day.


She's just a girl all the boys want to dance with and you're just a boy who's had too many chances.



If I'm not your first choice, then count me out.


Like Adam Lambert says: What do you want from me ?....


So sick, so sick of being tired. And oh so tired of being sick. We're both such magnificent liars. So crush me baby, I'm all ears. So obviously desperate, so desperatly obvious. I'll give in one more time and feed you stupid lines all about "its basic..."


Put your hands up, say,"I don't wanna be in love"......


Don't know why I'm still afraid. If you weren't real I would make you up, now. I wish that I could follow through. I know that your love is true, and deep, as the sea. But right now, everything you want is wrong, and right now, all your dreams are waking up, and right now, I wish I could follow you, to the shores, of freedom, where no one lives.



When I'm with you. I'll make every second count, cause I miss you, whenever you're not around. When I kiss you, I still get butterflies. Years from now, I'll make every second count, when I'm with you.


Satellites and moonbeams.
Signal dreams to play.
Last time I saw you.
Was in the sunless time of day.


iloveyou, you're better than ice cream♥


They told me, how I should be, BUT I BROKE THE MOLD SOMEHOW.


I can't remember the last time you weren't on my mind.


A creature of love and I can't be tamed.


It's true, romance is dead. I shot it in the chest, and in the head.


I'll take my clothes off and it will be shameless, cause everyone knows that's how you get famous.


Nothing short of invincible.


I'll keep my helmet on just in case my head caves in. 'Cause if my thoughts collapse or my framework snaps. It'll make a mess like you wouldn't believe. Tie my handlebars to the stars so I stay on track. And if my intentions stray, I'll wrench them away. Then I'll take my leave and I won't even look back. I won't even look back.


Ruthless.


Ever since you went away, My heart has never beat the same. And all that I can do, Is just laugh.


You take the breath right outta me; you left a hole where my heart should be, you gotta fight just to make a groove, cause I will be the death of you.


You say cocky, I say confident. You say fresh, and I say that I'm on top of it.


If he aint shook, Imma shake him.


Right actions in the future are the best apologies for bad actions in the past.


I’m not calling for a second chance. I'm screaming at the top of my voice. Give me reason, but don’t give me choice. Cause I'll just make the same mistake again.


I wish, that for the time being, I could go somewhere and not have to feel.


Girl's a beast, a 23. That means I'm worth two 10's, plus a three. And you, ain't neva seen that in your neighborhood. I got you goin like you knew I would. I got you under my spell, just like you're locked in a jail. Oh you don't wanna get out. You neva knew being locked up could feel so good.


So walking out of Melton's a while back, an old man stopped me and asked if I was lost and then proceded to give me a Hershey's kiss while telling me his name is Bob Hunt. Betcha couldn't guess the highlight of my week.


Is it too late to remind you how we were? But not our last days of silence, screaming, blur. Most of what I remember makes me sure. I should have stopped you from walking out the door.


She's a lady and ladies shouldn't be messed with.


In my world everyone is a pony, and they all eat rainbows, and poop butterflies.


I see you have mastered the way of the snapping branch.


I cut the sleeves off my Snuggie. It makes me look more fierce.


Lady Gaga, why did you leave your lipstick in the ashtray ?


South America. It's like America....., but south.


She's a catch. But once you catch her, Don't become clouded. For she won't be there long. She dwells on the destination. Not the journey. Always thinking it is all going to end anyway.


This isn't about broken hearts. This is about me. Bending again for nothing.


I grew into the woman that you never knew. But i wouldn't be this way if it wasn't for you. 100 thank you's. if this is love. fairy tales never came true. judies are black and in full bloom. and i died in the womb.


I hate odd numbers and my freckled chest and I'm painfully aware that my knees will always be a floral wallpaper made of scars. I don't know how to play chess. The veins in the back of my hands make me think of pumpkin patches and of sea lions and of dying, and it makes me uncomfortable. Once, I thought if I close...d my eyes and wished hard enough, I could change shapes. And, that is what I remember.


She loves music but she hates my band. Loves Prince she's his biggest fan. She's not big on holding hands. But that's alright cause I've still got her. She keeps up on current affairs. PRADA IS WHAT SHE WEARS.


So long your gone. This is the break up song. One more thing before you go. Would you please give me my records back. My bloody valentine, the pixies, cheap trick and back in black. You can keep the dog we bought. But you can’t go near the standard bar. Don’t hang around. Don’t call my friends. They wont know who you are.


I can't cook, no, but I can clean, up the mess she left.


You're mad, bonkers, off your head! But, I'll tell you a secret - all the best people are.


Put your arms around me. What you feel is what you are and what you are is beautiful.


Spongebob, it's been over eleven years. You're not getting your license.


I bet the Ancient Egyptians ruled at Pictionary.


If I ever have a conversation with a worm, I'll be advising it to sleep in.


You guys are wrong about having a zombie apocalypse. Everyone is just going to transform into Larry King.


I think I'll have the convolution reverb sandwich, slathered in low latency with a plate of crunchy impulse responses on the side.


I'll be your distraction.


I really hope an octopus doesn't come steal my video camera while I am sleeping.


Well she wants to be the Queen. Then she thinks about her scene. Pulls her hair back as she screams, "I don't really want to be the Queen".


I choose death before dishonor.


I've been working my ass off trying to find the part of me my friends all miss, But honestly I'm kind of fed up with all this advice, But never a sign, Should I Stay, Should I go away, Or too find the better half of me.


Next week's no good for me, the Jonas Brothers are in town.


Please respect my honesty, you are not my cup of tea.


Today I saw a snowman running down the sidewalk with cowboy boots on.


She's beautiful as usual with bruises on her ego and her killer instinct tells her to be aware of evil men .


All class, all the time.


Hey, some guy in line is dressed just like Iron Man! Wait, that’s a soda machine.


If your backbone should find its way home ,through the hole above your neck.


I don't think you're a waste of space.....


I think I'll start a new life, I think I'll start it over where no one knows my name..


What would a chair look like, if your knees bent the other way?


My heart is broken by a guy who didn't love me enough. and you know what ? I don't care.


Love is my religion.


Hey,I think you're cute. Would you like to be my new best friend ?,(:


I want to be your first pick. I don't want to be last resort.


We could be anywhere at all. Sweet fragrance,bring me back to fall. Hey, do you really care at all ?


All I want to do is be with you. It doesn't have to be forever, because nothing lasts forever. But those smiles mean something....


If I'm not your first choice,then count me out. Cause I am not second best.


I slipped something in your drink.


you're, like, the coolest person I've ever met, and you don't even have to try,


I don't like men.... but I don't like women either.


zip yo lip lyk a padlock


I want to fall in love.


I'll make monkeys of these monkeys.


We must become invisible, travel silently, for there are forces that would seek to destroy us.


I meant what I said and I said what I meant... and an elephant's faithful one hundred percent!


I blame Disney For my high expectations of guys,


I lost my mind and still haven't found it.


you always amazed me.but that's the past.i kept silent and it rained for days.my insides were drenched.but i guess that's part of growing up


You've officially been chopped and screwed.


I've seen more spine in a jellyfish.


Let's get together and burn down something beautiful.


I am a certain shade of indifferent.


Why is a raven like a writing desk ?


Oh, inconsistent me. Crying out for consistency.


A grizzly bear with no teeth is a gummy bear.


Today I was doing laundry and a bar of soap fell onto the floor. I ran to the sink to wash it off. Then I realized it was soap.


I can't remember the last time I forgot something.


I used to wonder what the universe would look like if I was traveling at the speed of light on a motorcycle.


I am a book of answers that was left blank.


All you want is something I can't be.


Darling dear, this isn't over. I'll fight for it.


Boys like you are a dime a dozen.


That Kahsy girl, I heard she's a keeper.


So please tell me, darling, why you are so far away when I need you beside me tonight.


The cool points are out the window and I'm all twisted up in the game.


She's ripping wings off of butterflies.


Imagination is more important than knowledge. -Albert Einstein


You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.


Once, I built a birdhouse.


The first person that listened to me was you. Where I'm from, where I'm going, is not important. You'll probably never see me again.


If you had class, you'd throw down with me. Drown in your fake personality.


You were everything I wanted but I can never finish what I started.


Does it drive you wild to see her smile ?

0 comments: